Update: May 15, 2016
Board of Directors
East vs West Reunion Game
Youth Summer Instructional Camp
Youth Summer Basketball League
Nicholas Leakins SAT Scholarship
Christmas Joy for Kids
Higher Education\College Fair
League Team Entry Rules
Local Weather Forecast
Candle, Verizon FIOS and Every Child Counts Campaign.
State Farm Insurance
Supports BCWB Youth Basketball
First Horizon Mortgage
For all your Mortgage Needs visit
First Horizon Home Loans
of Bethesda, Md:
Basketball Coaches Without Boundaries
Adult Women's Basketball League
BCWB will take team entries as well as individual player entries. There will be no scheduled practices by BCWB, however teams are welcome to schedule their own practices. All games will be officiated by certified Qualified and Certified officials. Teams will have the option to have a "Player Coach" or Coach assigned to the team. The BCWB Adult Women's Spring Basketball Season will run Week of June 20th through July 30th. The season will run on weekdays with all teams making the playoffs. See our “Fact Sheet” for more specific registration information about the program.
Women's Basketball League
All games will be played in accordance with high school rules.
Secondary sports insurance will be provided by a
qualified and respected sport insurance organization.
All games will be officiated by Qualified/Certified officials.
Player eligibility Rule
· Cost will be Individual Reg: $70 Per Player
· Registration deadline June 20, 2016
· No Refunds after June 1, 2016
*Team Entry (optional cost and savings applies per player)
· Cost per team (8 or more players) - $55 per player
· Refundable $100.00 team entry deposit due with team application. Team refund will be returned upon receipt of final team roster and payment by the due date.
· Team application with preliminary roster due by June 1, 2016.
· Final team roster and payment due by June 10, 2016.
· No refunds, deposit or player registration, after June 1, 2016.
Deadline for final modification to team roster June 20, 2016
registration package, please send request to:
Regular Mail: BCWB
P. O. Box 3528
Adult Women's Spring Basketball League
Frederick, Maryland 21705