Fall Youth Basketball League 2020
BCWB Youth Fall League Season Details
Overall Guidelines for ALL Divisions
· Games Played: will be played on Saturday’s and Sunday’s
· Day(s) Played: Each Team will play on either a Saturday or a Sunday in most cases and for one
weekend will play both Saturday and Sunday games.
· Times Played: Estimated Game times are 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM (games being played on the hour)
· Divisions (Boys and Girls): Coaches will have the option to elect to play in the following Divisions provided we have at
Least 4 teams of the same type in a Division.
Ø Recreation Team Division
Ø *Middle School Division (Middle School Division – Varsity - 8th Grade and Under, JV - 6th Grade and Under)
Ø *High School Division (Varsity - 11th/12th Grade, JV - 9th/10th Grade) *Girls may vary depending on participation
Ø AAU Team Division (All Grades)
*School Division Teams players must all be from same designated School Team District
(Must all attend the same school)
In cases, where we only have 4 teams registered in a division, the Division will consist of the 4 teams
registered despite type team registered.
· Regular Season/Championship Schedule: Teams will play 5 Regular season games between
September 12th and October 3rd. (Requires team to play 1 double header)
· Playoff/Championship Format: October 10th and 11th will be playoffs format of play and advance
to Championship. (Therefore, team will play 1 game to possibly 2 or 3 games in the format)
· Awards: Trophy Awards will be presented to All Divisional winning teams.
· Locations: All Games will be played (primarily) at Carrollton Park – 455 Center Street, Frederick, Md 21701.
(Secondary Frederick City Park locations may be used as needed)
· Practices: The League does not provide or recommend practice in accordance with our “Safety Controlled”
format as a matter of minimizing player exposure. However, Teams/Organizations can hold practice as they
desire, on their own time and arrangements. League is not responsible for any arrangements or risk.