Fall Youth Basketball League 2020
BCWB Youth Fall League Guidelines and Rules
Overall Guidelines for ALL Divisions
· Teams Can play with 4 players (However, game time may be adjusted to 12 min halves based on how hot / temperature. This will be an on-site decision).
o If BCWB Staff determine a game can be played 4 vs 4 and agreement between the coaches, there will not be a forfeit and the game will be played. Less than 4 players will result in a forfeit.
· Grace Period 15 minutes
· Player Fouls 5 max
· Fouls (7) Bonus 1:1 (10) Bonus Shooting 2
· (2) 60 Second Time outs & (2) 30 Second Time outs per Game
· Overtime - 3 minutes / 1 Time out / No roll-over time outs
· Double OT Winner on first point made
· Anyone may call a timeout during a dead ball situation.
· No jewelry (which includes: dangling earrings, necklaces, bracelets, watches, etc.) shall be worn during games. This is to help ensure the safety of all participants.
· Players must wear Face Covering / Mask when entering the Court. Do not need to wear Face Covering / Mask while playing. Optional when on the bench.
· Players must sanitize hands when entering / Substituting into the game.
Grades 4th to 12th (Boys and Girls)
14 minute per halves (However, if playing with 4 players, game time will be adjusted to 12 min halves based on how hot / temperature. This will be an on-site decision).
Running clock Stops the last 2 minutes of the game
Clock stops on all time outs
Press Rule Team cannot press if up by 15 points (Added 9/18 Elementary Divisions can not press if up by 10 points and cannot press
at ½ court must back up below the 3-point circle for defense). Once team down by 10 or more points control the ball (off a defensive
possession the team up by 10 or more points must get back to below the 3-point circle.
· Score Clock / Book Keepers keeping only Game Time, Team/Player Fouls, Team Points (Not keeping player points scored)
· Game will be called (over) if team is leading by more than 25 points with less than 3:00 mins remaining in the game.