Fall Youth Basketball League
BCWB Youth Fall League Guidelines and Rules
Overall Guidelines for ALL Divisions
· Teams Can play with 4 players (However, game time may be adjusted to 12 min halves based on how hot / temperature. This will be an on-site decision).
o If BCWB Staff determine a game can be played 4 vs 4 and agreement between the coaches, there will not be a forfeit and the game will be played. Less than 4 players will result in a forfeit.
· Grace Period – 15 minutes | Player Fouls – 5 max | Fouls – (7) Bonus 1:1 – (10) Bonus – Shooting 2
· (2) 60 Second Time outs & (2) 30 Second Time outs per Game
· Overtime - 3 minutes / 1 Time out / No roll-over time outs | Double OT – Winner on first point made
· Anyone may call a timeout during a dead ball situation.
· No jewelry (which includes: dangling earrings, necklaces, bracelets, watches, etc.) shall be worn during games. This is to help ensure the safety of all participants.
· Players must wear Face Covering / Mask when entering the Court. Do not need to wear Face Covering / Mask while playing. Optional when on the bench.
Grades 4th to 12th (Boys and Girls)
• 14 minute per halves (However, if playing with 4 players, game time will be adjusted to 12 min halves based on how hot / temperature. This will be an on-site decision).
• Running clock – Stops the last 2 minutes of the game | Clock stops on all time outs
• Press Rule – Team cannot press if up by 15 points | Elementary Divisions can not press if up by 10 points and cannot press
at ½ court – must back up below the 3-point circle for defense).
Game will be called (over) if team is leading by more than 25 points with less than 3:00 mins remaining in the game.